Mums aren’t just ‘mums’ though, are they?
They are (you are) –
- A friend that you/I can turn to when times are dark.
- An adviser you/I can ask questions to when you/I are unsure.
- A ‘sunshine’ to make you/I smile when it seems impossible on your/my own.
- A ‘cloud’ when you/I need putting in place and reminding of what’s right and wrong.
- They give you/I the squishes whenever you/I need them.
- They are the best secret keepers.
- They are someone you/I can be your 100% self with.
- They are your/my Beyoncé when you/I need someone to sing and dance with.
- They are someone who stands with you/I every step of the way, through all chapters.
Mums are amazing and absolute troopers.